Welcome to the public library!
Havre-Hill County Library is a public library funded by the City of Havre and Hill County. The public library is handicap accessible with public restrooms, study space and a meeting room. Library cards are free. The following libraries share library cards and an online library catalog: Big Sandy Branch, Blaine County Library, Harlem Public Library, Havre-Hill County Library and Liberty County Library.
- Books and Babies is every Wednesday at 10:15 a.m.
- Story Time is every Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Block Party is every Thursday at 3:30 p.m.
- Public computers with internet access are available, as well as Wi-Fi.
- Check out MontanaLibrary2Go for free digital audiobooks and e-books. All you need is your library card.
- Archives of the Havre Daily News starting in 1929 are available online and on microfilm. Other local papers are available on microfilm, with dates from 1893 to the present.
- Books, DVDs, audiobooks, and a genealogy collection are available. Special collections include Montana and large print.
- We offer interlibrary loan, assistance on the computers, reference services, reader advisory, and more.
Monday – Saturday | 9 am – 6 pm
Havre-Hill County Library is located 3 blocks South of Highway 2, on the corner of 4th Avenue & 3rd Street